Wednesday, 03 January 2018
Get Flexible in 2018
We love our FlexShip program (formerly known as blanket orders), InStore loves it, and we think you should love it too! So we had a chat with our FlexShip expert Belinda Duva to get the deets on what it's all about and how to get started:
- What is FlexShip? It's our order and store program for existing customers. We have the capacity to store a years worth packaging that you might not need to use right away, so we thought we'd help out! It also allows us to lock in the price for our customers which I'm a fan of.
- What can I order? Pretty much anything we sell. Boxes, bags, accessories... We brand it all for you so it's ready to ship out when you're running low.
- When can I order? Whenever you need boxes!
- How do payments work? When you call up and ask for your next shipment, we send you an invoice that you have 30 days to pay. It will cover the number of items in the shipment and the price will be the fixed price you snagged at the beginning of the year.
- How does this actually help me? Well first of all it saves you money by locking in the price for a whole year. Second, you won't ever have to worry about running out of packaging because we will store a years supply in our warehouse. We help you estimate how much you'll use, and when you'll likely need it.
- When is the best time to start? We highly encourage you to start in January. It just makes sense to save the most and to set yourself up for success right at the beginning of the year.
- What's my first step? Just email or call us and let us know you want to start FlexShip. We'll send you a copy of your usage report and go over it with you to make sure we book enough packaging and to answer any questions.
- What information will you need from me? We use your order history to help you figure out how much you want to order, so we do all that work for you.
- What if you don't have my order history? If you're a new customer you can get your usage history from your previous vendor, or we can recommend some quanitites for you.
- Do I have to sign something? We email you a contract outlining the details and a copy of your locked in prices, and you just reply with your approval.
If you're interested in FlexShip, or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to help!